Friday, May 31, 2019

Spirituality Essay -- essays research papers

Spirituality plays a very sub sequential role in my soulfulnessal life. setoff of all, spirituality helps me govern what is right and what is wrong in my life. Many of the decisions that I make everyday, I believe are a direct result of my spirituality. For as long as I can remember I have been raised to believe that I should live my life the way perfection would requisite me to live it. Therefore, whenever I have a decision to make, I have to consider, what is right? And what is wrong? Second of all, it also helps me to feel more secure well-nigh what will happen to my spirit once my life here on earth is over. I believe that there is a better place for our invigorate once we leave this earth. Many of my spiritual beliefs have changed over time. When I was younger I believed that in order to go to haven a mortal had to loyally attend and be actively involved in church. But, as I grew older I was taught that church is just the building in which we laudation the lord. I was ta ught that the lord could be appraised without the building. As a child I also had this image and belief that god was white. This white image that I had of God came from pictures that I saw as a child. These images and beliefs changed, as I got older because I was exposed to new information and a new way of view and I was able to investigate these things on my own.In my opinion, there isnt much of a difference between being a spiritual psyche and a religious someone. If... Spirituality Essay -- essays research papers Spirituality plays a very sub sequential role in my personal life. firstly of all, spirituality helps me govern what is right and what is wrong in my life. Many of the decisions that I make everyday, I believe are a direct result of my spirituality. For as long as I can remember I have been raised to believe that I should live my life the way God would call for me to live it. Therefore, whenever I have a decision to make, I have to consider, what i s right? And what is wrong? Second of all, it also helps me to feel more secure somewhat what will happen to my spirit once my life here on earth is over. I believe that there is a better place for our invigorate once we leave this earth. Many of my spiritual beliefs have changed over time. When I was younger I believed that in order to go to haven a person had to loyally attend and be actively involved in church. But, as I grew older I was taught that church is just the building in which we praise the lord. I was taught that the lord could be praised without the building. As a child I also had this image and belief that God was white. This white image that I had of God came from pictures that I saw as a child. These images and beliefs changed, as I got older because I was exposed to new information and a new way of opinion and I was able to investigate these things on my own.In my opinion, there isnt much of a difference between being a spiritual person and a religious person. I f...

No comments:

Post a Comment