Wednesday, May 15, 2019

LLI Research Paper Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 750 words

LLI - Research study ExampleOne of my major strengths lies on my ability to innovate. Innovation is a very important readiness that an individual must have. This is because an innovative person will have the capability to come up with products and go which can satisfy the needs and requirements of a customer. From the work card, I was able to gather a score of more than number 6 (NCHL, 2010). From the performance evaluation matrix, this indicates that I am competent and very adequate to(p) when it comes to issues dealing with innovation.My other strength lies on my capability to gather information concerning the various health bursting charge needs of customers. Research skills ar a very important element that a health aid individual must possess. This is because information collected can help an individual to make good decisions that are of benefit to himself, the customer and the organization that he or she works for (Jarvis, 2004). From the performance evaluation matrix, m y information meeting skills lies on an average of 7.8 (NCHL, 2010).This proves that ability to gather information is single of my major strengths. A skill that goes surpass in hand with information gathering is ability to collaborate with other stakeholders in the health and medical exam field (Jarvis, 2004). Through collaboration, I am able to acquire knowledge that was not within my possession. I can besides use this type of knowledge to advance my career, and improve on the quality of service that I give to my customers. From the lifelong evaluation score card, I managed to garner a score of surrounded by numbers 7 to 9 (NCHL, 2010).This score card denotes that I have excellent collaborative skills, and it is one of my strengths. It is within my belief that collaboration does not only entail gathering information, but also sacramental manduction of resources for purposes of achieving a common good. In as much as I have these stronger points, I also have numerous weaknesse s. I am unable to

No comments:

Post a Comment